Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here we go....

Well, it's been awhile since my last post, we have a few things to catch up on. Boys have really started to become their own the past few months. Clapping away, crawling all over the place, pulling themselves up, and now standing on their own for just a few seconds. Both boys are walking behind walkers. If I could find my camera, I'd take some photos. All this work comes at a price, check out Keegan's battlescars...

Jason said not to worry, girls dig scars. Great, this is what I have to look forward to!?!

Not to leave out Louden, here is a pic of him too:

I think we're all tired of the snow and ready to get outside, even the boys (even though they don't know what they're missing.....yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...