Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday Celebration

A lot of people avoid birthdays or try to forget about them all together.  I don't, screw it.  People will "guess" your age anyway, they might have it right.


We (Jason and I) don't do much celebrating since our birthdays are 2 days apart.  When he talked  texted about it this year, I asked for dinner out.  He replied "Prime time hunting season, that's not going to happen".  So--I took 2 of my besties up on their offer for a birthday celebration.  He got what he wanted--to hunt, I got dinner out.  Win-Win


Sara, Marie, and I met at the Cheesecake factory for yummy drinks and dessert.  I can not tell you what a lifesaver these two are.  And dinner out every so often (not often enough) is therapy.  So we still talk about kids, husbands, work, life.....but we don't count calories or carbs and get in some much needed grown  up girl time.


Here we are.....Sara, Me, Marie




My dessert.  Kudos to the waitress for checking my ID and remembering my first name in order to personalize my fantastic treat.  Red Velvet Cheesecake.....YUM

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jenn. How do you make your cute blog header and labels? By the way, thanks for the sweet advice to my sister. I loved reading your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such an honor to spend your actual birthday with you! Super fun time! :) {oh and Happy Birthday to Jason, too}

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...