Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Awaiting the big 0-1!!!


Updates are few and far between, for some reason I'm better at reading other's blogs and never seem to update my own. When I grow up, I plan to blog like Sara.

The boys are wonderful and we are having a blast. The past month we have gotten better at sleeping through the night....YAY!! We finally decided that it was time to kill that midnight bottle. A few rough nights, then we were golden. Louden was still waking up, and most of the time waking up Keegan. It's really hard to soothe 2 toddling babies, so we would wind up downstairs, awake for hours until they literally passed out. I decided to try the cry it out method, which has worked 2 nights in a row. It's better for mommy, daddy, and the boys. We all feel much better when we've had a good night sleep.

Both L & K are attempting to take a few steps, Keegan is more brave. I unloaded a crap ton of baby stuff at the latest Twins Sale. . . Only to re-invest in the next group of baby stuff I think the boys "need". We have moved onto sippy cups and the boys are on day 4 without a bottle. YAY!! Our little men are growing so fast.

Wow, I can't believe we have 1 year behind us. Who would have ever guess we would have survived?

1 comment:

  1. LOL Jenn!!! :) The boys are getting so big! Glad to hear the sleeping is getting a bit better.
    Hopefully we'll be able to make the play date later this month!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...