Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mama's jogging

Mama's got a new adventure, jogging.  I can't say that I'm running, due to the lack of speed involved. But, it's a start. 

Remember Parker's Mom, Vicky?  She talked me into signing up for a program that prepares you for a half marathon. 


Our goal race is the Capital City Half Marathon to be held on May 07, 2011. To be perfectly honest, I didn't think 20 weeks was long enough to prepare for this.  I'm not a runner, never have been.  

Now that we're 3 weeks in and I am able to keep up with the training guidelines.  I'm getting more confidence.  With tons of support from family and close friends, I'm getting excited about running.  Who am I?

It is challenging to take the time to jog 5 days a week.  Most of the time, you will find me in our basement after the boys go to sleep.  If only there were more hours in a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...