Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Outdoorsmen in the making

Last weekend, Keegan cried real tears because we would not take him to Cabelas.  This weekend we decided to check out the new store in Columbus.  While there, we found the boys a compound bow to share.  

Jason has several bows, he just surprised me with a new-to-me Bowtech, and Kyle got his first on his 6th birthday.  With summer coming, we know we'll be spending a lot of time outdoors.  Now we have something we can all do together.

Keegan waiting his turn

Louden learning about the lead feather.

Louden picked up technique quickly 


K making sure it's just right.



Now where did that arrow go?

Before kids, Jason and I would participate regularly in 3D archery shoots.  We have always hoped that our kids would be about to join one day.  While I'm doubtful that we could make it through a 30 target course, we are one step closer.  Let's be honest, I can't pull back my bow 30 times in a day.....yet.

Love my family of outdoorsman!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...