Monday, June 3, 2013

that just happened

I blinked.  
Louden and Keegan graduated from Preschool.

Holding a photo from the first day.
Louden is wearing the same shirt,
proving that he has just one "nice" shirt.



10 tries to get open eyes and smiles.
We faked this laugh.



I was excited to use my new zoom lens that I got for Mother's Day at the graduation ceremony.  So excited that I forgot my SD Card.  If I wasn't so insistent that the above photos be posted on facebook ASAP, the card would have been in the camera. 

Thank goodness I had my Iphone for teacher photos.
Louden with Ms. Brenda and Keegan with Ms. Heather.

Here are the songs on video (for Grandma):




For the record, "One Small Voice" gets me every time.  Mainly because it makes me think of THIS post.  Stupid speech delay.


After school, we grabbed a few shots in our yard.

Louden

Keegan.  Not in pain, this is his photo smile.


We celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese.  


Then with a pool.



Bam! Just like that, we're going to Kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...