Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lung Walk


The boys and I (along with some super great friends) recently accepted the challenge of participating in the Columbus Lung Walk to support the work of the American Lung Association and to Memorialize my Mom (Maw Maw), which we lost 3 years ago to small cell lung cancer. The mission of the American Lung Association is to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease.


I am asking you to help by supporting my fund-raising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many Americans who struggle to breathe! It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message.

If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below.


Columbus Lung Walk

American Lung Association in Ohio

1950 Arlingate Lane

Columbus OH 43228



If you do mail a donation, please be sure to mark that you are donating to support my participation!



Any amount, great or small, helps in the fight against lung disease. I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

http://ala.convio.net/goto/jennnydawn





No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...